Sunday 27 November 2016

Introduction


Hi there,
Did you remember the time you say you want to save money?
For a car?
For a down payment in your first house?
For your parents someday after your studies?
Oh and maybe even for the wedding of your dreams?

As a student myself, I remembered clearly, I want to save money for capital of my future business venture.
But how many times have we let ourselves down?
With so many of our money spent on new clothes, accessories, game console and what have you, we are barely knowing how much money left can be saved.

But it is not too late, its never too late. 

I genuinely want to help you at least organise your budget so you're fully in control of your spendings and achieve the amount of savings you aim for by the end of your studies. 

I've created a simple excel spreadsheet that can help you to see clearly how much money you would be able to save by the end of your studies with every spendings you key in AUTOMATICALLY!

So here's the deal, I know you are tempted to say, "But I don't need it!", and my response to it is, "Give it a chance, cause I'll email it to you first, and you have a look at it, and if you decide it's useful, do show your support by paying for it, and if you're still not convinced, just delete it". Yes, you get a free trial of my self made spreadsheet that I'm confident would help you see your overall financial construct in the next 3/4/5 years. 

"But why must I pay though if you 'genuinely' want to help?",

Here's the thing, I want you to take your financial well-being strictly, and getting it for free wouldn't help you. As the self made millionaire, Dan Pena said, "The seminars I charged for $10000 dollars as fee brought more results than the ones I held for free for an audience of 500 people". Why is that? Because when you have risked something to obtain another, that item holds more value to you than it does with other freebies. You don't have to look far, just check out the free phone apps you have thats barely touched these days. I know it all too well.

And yes, I would like to reinvest the forward from this small project of mine for my future business venture too. 
So, give it a chance!

All you have to do for now is comment your email below and which country of study will you be using it at, and it'll be sent to you straight.



No comments:

Post a Comment